Use of ULOP website implies that you've read, understood and agreed to the rules below.
1. Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
2. Your account's security is your responsibility. You will not share your username and password with someone else.
3. You will not use ULOP to trade items or services, nor to post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes or solicitations of any kind.
4. You are responsible and liable for what you post. Any content posted in the Forum are representative of their respective users' views.
5. While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated.
6. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. is not allowed. This includes nudity and excessive profanity. We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate community standards. Ulop.net team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
7. Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts. No text speak.
8. Advertising, Spamming and trolling is not allowed in the forum. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members. If you have any product or services, use our Marketplace Section.
9. Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed. You will not post any copyrighted material, nor link to any copyrighted material (with the exception of publicly available sites and pages that the legal owners of the copyrights have created to make that material freely available to the general public), unless that copyright is owned by you or by these Forums.
10. You will not post personal information of other people. We'd like to respect everyone's privacy here, so that it's up to yourself how much information you are willing to reveal about you. So don't go posting other people's addresses, real names, email addresses, IM contact details, or any other personal information without the person's permissions. (Use PMs if you have to)
11. We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice and we also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules. Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
12. You will not impersonating other people, especially Admin, moderators and other staff. Do not make offensive or misleading nicknames. Those will get you banned quickly here. Avatars are also subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency.
Item Posting Rules
1. You will not post items in the Marketplace Section that do not fall under any of the defined categories or is not related to the ICafe Industry.
2. By posting items in the Marketplace Section, you guarantee that your item has been legally purchased or acquired. ULOP will not be liable for any false, misleading or inaccurate representations by its users.
3. Including brand names, company logos or trademarks into your item's name other than the specific brand name, logo or trademark used by the item's manufacturing company is not allowed.
4. Performing item comparisons in the title (i.e. Thermaltake-like HSF) is not allowed.
5. Posting of potentially infringing items is not allowed unless you explicitly indicate that you are a legal reseller of the item, or the legal copyright owner of the item (see Potentially Infringing Items).
6. You will use the Item’s Negotiation Board only inquire and/or show of interest on purchasing the item. Other kinds of replies, remarks or inquiries are prohibited.
Rules on Potentially Infringing Items
What follows is a list of definitions of potentially infringing items. Posting items of this type is not allowed unless you are a legal reseller of the item, or the legal copyright holder of the item.
a. Academic copies of software
b. Beta/Test/Evaluation versions or promotional copies of software
c. Print media/posters
d. Content to be delivered electronically through the Internet or through media exchange/transfer
e. Recordable media/storage that contain potentially infringing software/materials
f. OEM software without the original hardware bundle