Unified Lanshop Owners Portal

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to organize facebook album?

How to organize facebook album? 4 years 2 months ago #198592

• kaotzki
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 49
sa friendster meron nito pedeng ma-arrange albums, pano ba sa facebook?

TIA
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:How to organize facebook album? 4 years 2 months ago #198719

• incognito
  • Senior Boarder
try mo kung pwede pa ito...

Organizing Albums

You might want to rearrange the pictures in your albums. Just go into your profile and click the photos tab. At the bottom of your photos page are the thumbnails for you albums. Click on the album you wish to organize.

A new page opens with the thumbnails of all the photos in your album. Above these thumbnails are several links, one of them is 'Organize Photos'. When you click on this you arrive at a new page where you can easily organize your photos. Simply drag the thumbnails in the order you want the pictures to appear.

In addition, you can also click on the tab that says 'delete' to delete the entire album. You can delete individual photos by clicking the edit photos tab where you can also add comments.

The delete option is directly under the thumbnail of the picture along with the option to make the photo the album's cover. Underneath those options is the option to move your photos to different albums.

Re:How to organize facebook album? 4 years 2 months ago #198760

• Lernquest
  • Thank you received: 249
nagbago nanaman ang layout ng FB... hayzzz

----
to rearrange the photos in your album example you want to make the 3rd photo your first photo

this is what you do

go to profile
go to pictures
go to your album

click on [organize photos] then drag the picture in the order that you want, click [save changes] when done, click [back to album] when done

----

to transfer a picture to a different album

go to album and select picture or just open the picture

at the bottom of the picture select [edit this photo]

at the bottom of the picture click on the drop-down that says [move to] and select the album where you want to transfer this photo

click [save changes] when done

Re:How to organize facebook album? 4 years 2 months ago #198843

• kaotzki
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 49
@all

hindi po photos i-arrange, albums po.

Re:How to organize facebook album? 4 years 2 months ago #198902

• Lernquest
  • Thank you received: 249
kaotzki wrote:
@all

hindi po photos i-arrange, albums po.

hinahanap ko rin di ko makita :\

pero eto pano ma bypass yung limitations sa facebook, nasubukan ko na it works

Emmy 'Nekomimi' Wilkinson (University of St Andrews) wroteon June 10, 2007 at 3:06pm
I want to be able to arrange the order my photo albums appear!

Here is the advice offered by the help section on this issue:

"The album with the most recently added photo is displayed first. To change the order of albums, upload a new photo to the album you want first. You don't have to keep the photo; you can delete it and you'll still see that album first."

I've been doing this up to now, although to be honest, it is a really slow, fiddly annoying way of achieveing this. Just now, though, I discovered some really old photos that I wanted to add to a really old album! But if I did, it would throw all my albums out of order! I have 3 pages of albums... do I honestly have to add the photos, then delete one from each of the other albums and re-add them?! :(
Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Lernquest.

Value Added Service - Visit Loadcentral Icafe Advantage

Re:How to organize facebook album? 9 months 2 weeks ago #689887

incognito wrote:
try mo kung pwede pa ito...

Organizing Albums

You might want to rearrange the pictures in your albums. Just go into your profile and click the photos tab. At the bottom of your photos page are the thumbnails for you albums. Click on the album you wish to organize.

A new page opens with the thumbnails of all the photos in your album. Above these thumbnails are several links, one of them is 'Organize Photos'. When you click on this you arrive at a new page where you can easily organize your photos. Simply drag the thumbnails in the order you want the pictures to appear.

In addition, you can also click on the tab that says 'delete' to delete the entire album. You can delete individual photos by clicking the edit photos tab where you can also add comments.

The delete option is directly under the thumbnail of the picture along with the option to make the photo the album's cover. Underneath those options is the option to move your photos to different albums.

Thank you for those nice tips. I will definitely try them

How to organize facebook album? 8 months 2 weeks ago #698324

• prep
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 130
eh magdownload po kaya ng pics per album pwede po ba?

How to organize facebook album? 8 months 2 weeks ago #698333

• turbospoke
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 62
prep wrote:
eh magdownload po kaya ng pics per album pwede po ba?

PWE.DE
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Technical Discussions Networking/Web How to organize facebook album?